According to CBSE, private students will be able to submit their test forms from December 2, 2021. To determine if you’re eligible, go here.
According to the Central Board of Secondary Education, private pupils will be able to submit examination applications beginning December 2, 2021. (CBSE). Candidates interested in applying should visit the CBSE’s official website at cbse.gov.in. The minor subjects examination for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12th Board Exam 2022 has commenced, with the main subjects examination starting on December 1, 2021.
The private candidates’ examination would be held in Term 2 rather than the current term, according to the CBSE Board’s official notice. The final board exam results will be computed this time using the data from Term 2. Only online forms from students in class 12 will be accepted, according to the board. The notice noted, “Paying the application costs is required; otherwise, the forms will not be considered valid.”
Candidates who are qualified to apply for a CBSE private test in 2022 can do so here.
- According to the official notice given by CBSE, all applicants who have been declared “Essential Repeat” by CBSE in 2021 can submit forms utilising the online platform.
- Candidates who received a “Compartment” score on the CBSE 12th Boards main exam in 2021.
- Candidates who were placed in the ‘Compartment’ category in the CBSE 12th examinations in August/September 2021.
- Those who failed the exam in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020 may also apply.
- Candidates that passed their board exams in 2021 but are dissatisfied with their results.
- Candidates who graduated in 2020 or 2021 who want to pursue a second subject are also eligible to apply.
- According to the official announcement, “a woman candidate who is a bona fide resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and has qualified for Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognised board in 2020 or earlier.”
- According to CBSE’s official statement, “physically challenged student who is a bona genuine resident of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT of Delhi) and has qualified for Class X or an equivalent examination from any recognised board in 2020 or earlier.”
- Patrachar Vidyalaya students in Delhi are also eligible to apply.