CPET admissions 2021: On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, the list of selected students was released. To check the same, candidates can follow these steps.
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021, the SAMS CPET SPOT Admission seat allocation list was released. Below are the steps to check the seat allotment list. On Wednesday, November 17, 2021, SAMS Odisha kicked off the Common PG Entrance Test, CPET SPOT Admission 2021 process. Candidates were given until November 21, 2021 to complete the application.
On Thursday, November 25, 2021, the fee payment process began. The fee must be paid by November 26, 2021. (5 pm). Between November 26 and November 29, 2021, the selected candidates must report to the designated institutions with a photocopy of their CAF and other appropriate documents for verification and admission. A total of 72 institutes are taking part in the SAMS Odisha PG admission process this year.
Admission to CPET SPOT in 2021: How to Check the CPET SPOT Selection List
- Candidates should go to pg.samsodisha.gov.in, which is the official website of the Student Academic Management System, SAMS Odisha.
- Go to the ‘Existing Student Login’ tab on the homepage.
- Candidates must then log in using their cellphone number, password, and captcha code.
- After logging in, candidates must pay the application fees and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should print a copy of their fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates should be aware that if they fail to appear for admission for whatever reason, the institute will choose fresh candidates from the waiting list. For CPET SPOT Admission 2021, candidates are advised to read the user manual and follow the instructions. On November 4, 2021, the provisional allotment order was issued, and the admission procedure was completed on November 10, 2021. On November 12, 2021, the Common PG Entrance Test, CPET Vacant Seats 2021 was published on the official website. Candidates who applied for CPET-2021 but were not selected in the first or second rounds were eligible to participate in this round. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website for more information.