On Wednesday, Delhi University announced the cut-off list for the second special drive. The application process for this drive must be completed by November 26, 2021.
DU Undergraduate Admissions 2021: The DU special cutoff phase 2 campaign will begin on Thursday, November 25, 2021. This is in keeping with Delhi University’s announcement on November 24, 2021 of the DU Cut Off 2021 list for Phase 2 special drive UG admissions. Along with the DU UG Cutoff, information about open seats has been made available on the websites of its affiliated colleges. The application process begins after the DU cutoff list is released.
Eligible students will be able to apply against special drive on November 25 and November 26, 2021. Candidates who have not checked Phase 2 DU special drive cut off list yet, can follow the steps mentioned below to check the same.
“During the particular drive, there will be no movement allowed. Candidates who have already been admitted to any of the University of Delhi’s Program + Colleges will not be allowed to participate in the Special Drive – II. As a result, candidates’ cancellation choices will be suspended during the special drive “According to Delhi University.
Dates to Remember
On November 24, 2021, Delhi University announced a special cut-off list to fill unfilled seats in several undergraduate courses.
On November 25, at 10 a.m., the application process for the special drive will begin.
- The process must be completed by November 26, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
- By November 27, 2021, colleges under Delhi University will be required to prepare merit lists and approve applications solely for vacant seats.
- On November 27, 2021, the merit list will be posted on the universities’ websites.
- Between November 27 and November 30, 2021, students who have been assigned seats must pay costs and complete the admission process.
“If a candidate fails to apply or pay the fees (if accepted) within the stipulated time limit given in the schedule,” according to the official notification, “no grievances will be heard.”
The Procedure for Applying for a Program
- Step I: After the Cut-Off list is announced, choose a programme and a college. Candidates must first log in to their Dashboard to select the Program and College to which they intend to apply.
Step 2: From the dashboard, ‘apply’ for the Program + College combination.
- Step 3: Documents are verified online by the relevant universities. Candidates will be informed by the appropriate College on their registered email id/phone if necessary documents are missing, so that they can send them directly to the College.
- All colleges will establish an email address for candidates to send documents and clarifications.
- Step IV: Fees must be paid in order to confirm admission.
- Admissions to DU in 2021: How to Get the Phase 2 DU Special Drive Cut Off List
Candidates should go to du.ac.in, Delhi University’s official website, for further information.
Go to the ‘Admission 2021’ section on the webpage, then to undergraduate (UG) programmes.
- Candidates must click on ‘Phase DU Special Drive Cut Off 2021’ under the UG admission section after being sent to another portal.
- Candidates should review and download the aggregated stream-wise cut-off lists for the Arts & Commerce, Science, and B.A. programmes, as well as print them out for future reference.