The three-day bidding round ended on Monday, with over 135 bids received.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status:
Investors who applied for Go Fashion’s public issue worth INR 1,013.61 crore can check their allotment status today at the Bombay Stock Exchange’s (BSE) official website – bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx – or at the official registrar of the public issue, KFintech Private Limited – kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus. In the grey market, the Go Fashion IPO GMP (grey market premium) has skyrocketed. According to market experts, the company’s grey market price is INR 475 per equity share, up from INR 420 per equity share yesterday. According to market analysts, the INR 475 GMP means that Go Fashion shares might list at roughly INR 1165, up from its previous price range of INR 655 to INR 690 per share, according to Live Mint.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status check on BSE
— Bidders can check their allotment status for the Go Fashion IPO on the BSE website at bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx.
– Then, from the menu, choose Go Fashion IPO.
– You must enter the Go Fashion IPO application number.
– After that, fill in your PAN information.
– Enter the captcha “I’m not a robot”
– Finally, press the ‘Submit’ button.
Your Go Fashion IPO allotment status will appear on your screens.
Go Fashion IPO share allotment status check via KFintech
- In addition to the BSE website, bidders can check their allocation status at kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ on KFintech Private Limited’s official registrar website.
– Then, from the drop-down menu, choose Go Fashion IPO.
– You must select one of the following options: Application number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN card number.
– Then, from the previous stage, supply the specifics of your desired alternative.
– Complete the Captcha
– Press the Submit button.
The allotment status for the Go Fashion IPO will be displayed on your device’s screen.