The ICMAI Admit Card 2021 for the December session CMA test is now available on the official website, icmai.in. Candidates can now use their personal logins to access it. Take a look at the complete list of details supplied below.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India released the ICMAI Admit Card 2021 for the December session CMA examination today, December 3, 2021. The exam will be held offline starting December 8, 2021. Applicants for the ICMAI CMS December Exam 2021 can now get their admission cards on the official website, icmai.in.
The candidate’s login will provide access to the admit card. Students should be informed that the ICMAI Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document for taking the exam; applicants who do not have it will be denied entry to the exam location.
Under no circumstances will ICMAI supply candidates with printed copies of the ICMAI CMA December Admit Card 2021. For your convenience, the methods to obtain an admission card are listed below.
December 2021 ICMAI CMA Admit Card: ICMAI CMA December Admit Card: How to Get It
- The official website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, ICMAI, is icmai.in.
- From the ‘Students’ portal, select ‘Examinations’ and ‘Admit Cards,’ accordingly.
- Alternatively, for a direct connection, go to ICMAI Admit Card 2021. 2021 ICMAI Admit Card
- To log in, enter your username and password, as well as any other credentials you may have.
- The December exam admit cards are now available to see and download.
- Also, print a copy of the CMA December 2021 admit card for future use.
The exam will be held in an online center-based style from December 8 to 15, 2021. Candidates were also given the option of opting out by the institute. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website for additional information on ICMAI Admit Card 2021.