Provisional Answer Key for the Karnataka PGCET
The official website for the Karnataka PGCET answer key has been updated. Candidates have until November 28, 2021 to file objections. Here’s everything you need to know.
Karnataka PGCET 2021: On Thursday, November 25, 2021, the Karnataka Examination Authority, KEA, issued the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test answer key 2021. It should be remembered that the answer key that has been made public is only tentative.
As a result, candidates can object. On November 28, 2021, the process must be completed. The tentative answer key may be found at kea.kar.nic.in, which is the official website.
On November 13 and 14, 2021, all candidates took the Karnataka PGCET test. Candidates who took the exam can review the provisional key and, if they so desire, raise concerns. Below are the instructions for downloading the key and filing objections.
Candidates should be aware that they can only submit their complaints by email to [email protected] “Mail should be titled as PGCET-2021 – Objection – Subject Name, Version with attachment) on or before 28-11-2021 before 5:00 pm,” according to the official notification.
Here’s how to check the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2021.
- Candidates must go to kea.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka Examination Authority’s official website.
- Candidates should go to the homepage and click on the ‘PGCET 2021 Provisional Answer Key’ link under the ‘Latest Announcements’ section.
- Candidates should select a subject from the drop-down menu, and the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are encouraged to double-check their answers and voice any problems they may have.
- Candidates can also take a printout of the results for future use.
Here is the exact link to the provisional answer key for the Karnataka PGCET.
Candidates should be aware that without a valid reason, no objection will be considered. Candidates should make careful to explicitly state the subject, version code, and question number while submitting their objections. The final answer key will be released as well, as this is a provisional key. It will be produced in response to the applicants’ objections. Candidates should keep an eye on official websites to stay up to current on Karnataka PGCET results.