More information on the competition may be found at http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/. can see and download the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022 admit cards. (File)
UCEED admit cards 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay, is set to announce UCEED 2022 admission cards on Saturday, January 8, 2022. For additional details, candidates should visit http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/. can view and download the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) admit cards for the year 2022.
How to obtain a copy of the UCEED 2022 Admit Cards:
- Visit http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/ for further information. to gain a better understanding of the exam
- Go to the ‘Registration’ tab on the homepage.
- Click ‘Registration Portal’ on the Registration Page.
- The page titled “Online Registration Portal” will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, choose ‘Login.’
- The IIT-B website will be redirected to you.
- ‘Login for Registered Users,’ under ‘Registered Users,’ Please enter your email address as well as your password.
- Login is the option.
- On the page, there will be a link to the Admit Card.
- Examine the admissions card and print it.
On the UCEED 2022 admission cards, candidates will see their name, UCEED Registration ID, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Category, Photograph, Signature, Examination Schedule, Exam Center details, and instructions.
Candidates may contact the IIT-B office of UCEED 2022 via the designated email address email@example.com if there are any problems. Corrections to admit cards must be submitted by January 14, 2022.
UCEED 2022 will take place on Sunday, January 23, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. On January 31, 2022, the final answer key will be provided, and the UCEED results will be declared on March 10, 2022.
The UCEED is a yearly admission exam for applicants interested in Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) degree programmes.
For additional information, candidates should visit the UCEED 2022 website.