The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification for the year 2021. Examine the job description, deadlines, and other details.
For the year 2021, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a recruitment notice. Interested individuals should visit ukpsc.gov.in for more details about the recruitment. As a result of his recruitment campaign, UKPSC will fill 318 posts.
Information Officer, Statistics Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Division Transport Officer, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, and Staff Officer applications are now being accepted. The UKPSC will hire qualified applicants for roles like Child Development Project Officer, Deputy Collector, State Tax Officer, Registrar, and others.
Important Dates for UKPSC Recruitment in 2021
|Application process starts on||December 8, 2021|
|Last day to submit the application form||December 28, 2021|
Here’s how to apply for a position with the UKPSC in 2021.
- STEP 1: To apply for the position, candidates must go to the official UKPSC website, ukpsc.gov.in.
- STEP 2: From the homepage, go to the Recruitment tab. There’d be a new window that’d pop up.
- STEP 3: Candidates must access the announcement, which states, “Regarding the release, advertisement, further advertisement/corrigendum, and online application for the Uttarakhand Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2021 (08-12-2021).” The notification has been translated from Hindi to English.
- STEP 4: On its own, a new window or page will open.
- Candidates must first register, which requires them to provide information such as their name, date of birth, age, residence, and other essential details.
- STEP 6: Finally, candidates must fill out an application form.
- STEP 7: When filling out the application, candidates must pay a cost of Rs 176.55.
- STEP 8: After completing the application form, candidates are urged to keep a copy of it for future reference.
For more information about the UKPSC Recruitment 2021, go to www.ukpsc.org.uk.
To be eligible for the roles, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 42 on July 1, 2021. The commission, on the other hand, has allowed certain age-related ties. If candidates have any difficulty submitting the application form, they can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 91-01334-244143. Candidates should visit the official website on a frequent basis to check for updates.