The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a call for applications for a variety of positions. Examine the pay scale as well as the credentials.
In 2021, the UPSC will conduct faculty recruitment. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is accepting applications for positions such as Professor (Control System), Associate Professor (Computer Science), Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering), Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering), Associate Professor (Metallurgy/Production Engineering), and Tutor in the College of Nursing.
The UPSC Recruitment application deadline is December 16, 2021, therefore candidates should keep that in mind. The application fee is Rs 25, and it can be paid in cash at any SBI branch or online through the bank’s net banking service. The application fees can be paid with a debit or credit card as well. Take a look at the vital information given below.
UPSC Recruitment: Job Descriptions
|Posts||Number of seats|
|Professor (Control System)||01|
|Associate Professor (Computer Science)||01|
|Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|Associate Professor (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||01|
|Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||02|
|Associate Professor (Metallurgy/ Production Engineering)||01|
Here’s how to apply for a UPSC position. UPSC Job Vacancies
- Candidates must apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in, the official website.
- Fill out the application form with all of the required information, including personal information, qualifications, and other details.
- After you’ve finished filling out the form, hit the submit button.
- Candidates must now print the application for future use.
- The application form should be saved, downloaded, and printed for future reference.
Age Restrictions for UPSC Vacancies in 2021
- Professor for 50 years (control system)
- 40 years as a computer science associate professor and 40 years as an electrical engineering associate professor
- Associate Professor for 43 years (Electronics and Communication Engineering).
- Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering for 40 years
- Associate Professor (Metallurgy/Production Engineering) for 40 years.
- 35 years of experience as a tutor