WBJEE 2022: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Test Board (WBJEEB) will finish the online application process for the WB JEE 2022 test on January 10, 2022, at 6 p.m.
Candidates who are interested can now register for the exam at https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Test Board (WBJEEB) will close the online application process for the WB JEE 2022 test on January 10, 2022, at 6 p.m. To register, interested candidates should go to the official website https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
How to apply for the WB JEE 2022:
- Fill out the form at https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
- Fill out the form under the ‘Apply for WB JEE 2022’ page.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘New Candidate Registration.’
- You will be sent to a new page.
- Read all of the directions carefully.
- To continue, select ‘I Agree.’
- After you’ve entered your credentials, click ‘Submit.’
- Candidates will be given instructions on how to pay their exam fees.
- Candidates can pay online using Netbanking, Debit, or Credit Cards.
The application procedure is now complete.
Candidates who have already registered for the exam can pay for it online and submit their applications. General candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500, while SC, ST, OBC-A, and OBC-B candidates must pay Rs. 400.
Candidates should read the WB JEE 2022 information bulletin and important guidelines attentively before applying.
On April 23, 2022, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct an OMR-based Common Entrance Examination.
The test will be held for undergraduate admission to Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture at various universities, government institutions, and self-financing engineering and technology institutes in West Bengal for the academic year 2022-23.